The industrial automation industry is benefiting from the incredible opportunities made possible by the Internet of Things (IoT). While the IoT has shown promise within the corporate and consumer environment, there is a great opportunity to unlock the data in the industrial space.
By working with IT, OT can leverage the scalability and flexibility of open technologies to access and share all types of data with every level of an organization. In this white paper, we’ll provide some best practices when approaching your new IIoT infrastructure.
Get this white paper to learn about:
• How to transition to a new IIoT architecture
• Why you should use the MQTT communications protocol
• The importance of stateful awareness
• Why you need to have redundancy at the edge of the network
• The optimal IIoT migration strategy
• And more
Complete the form and we'll email the white paper to you.